Friday, February 3, 2012

16 hours in Singapore

After a week in Vietnam I headed down to Singapore for a very very short trip. 16 hours counts as short right? Luckily I had a place to stay and a very awesome guide. THANK you to James for being such a great host (& Krispies for dating such a cool dude!).


James and I made the most of the one night I had. We had some street food (satay) right near his flat and then headed on over to the night zoo. The night zoo was really a neat spot and I'd recommend checking it out. We meandered around after and checked out some of the sights. Gracias James & Krispies! Having a hot shower and comfy couch to crash on before my journey back to SF was glorious. Here are a few of my favorite photographs from the evening:






The rest of my photographs from my quick trip to Singapore are on Picasa:

Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment