Monday, April 22, 2013

Beauty in Bangalore


Bangalore is the capital of Karnataka state (fast fact: India has 27 states), which is located in the south west of India. Bangalore is known for being an IT hub, as well as for its cosmopolitan lifestyle.

I was also surprised at the beautiful greenery that I discovered. My host for my one day in Bangalore, Krishna, showed me the 240 acre Lalbagh Gardens and Cubbon Park. It was quite refreshing to see grass and parks in a big city! Something that Bombay definitely lacks. We also strolled by the Karnataka high court and State of Assembley (Vidhana Soudha) buildings. 

Lalbagh Gardens - How adorable are these sisters?
Lalbagh Gardens
Lalbagh Gardens
Lalbagh Gardens
Cubbon Park
Cubbon Park
State of Assembly Building 
City living.
Karnataka High Court

Kids are too adorable sometimes. I loved this little sequence of these sisters hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment