Sunday, January 29, 2012

Epic Headstands around the Globe

I put together a collection of all my headstands from around the globe. My first headstand photo was taken by Sarah Saul in Belize nearly 2 years ago. I've had many many photographers now and if you were one, tag yourself in the album on Facebook. Also get working on those headstands mis amigos and join me in the photo!! That's way better.  More to come as my travels continue :)

It was actually really fun to look back through all my photographs from the last couple years of my life. As I reminisced I couldn't help but smiling, a lot. So many amazing memories. I am BLESSED. I have lived an epic 25 years so far and plan to keep it that way.
San Francisco will always have a piece of my heart 
Laos
Sapa, Vietnam
All 67 Photos are on Facebook and in this album on Picasa. I'll add more as I go :):
Epic Headstands around the Globe

No comments:

Post a Comment